Coupled with our other services, defined contribution recordkeeping is an important cornerstone of P&A’s core services. Unlike the “bundled” service providers that are often limited in their plan offerings, P&A provides state-of-the-art recordkeeping services to any type of defined contribution plan:
- 401(k) plans with or without employer matching contributions
- Traditional, integrated, age-weighted or new comparability profit sharing plans
- Money purchase, target benefit, cash balance and floor-offset pension plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOP) and employee stock purchase plans (ESPP)
- 403(b) annuity and 457 governmental plans
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans
- Traditional balance forward and daily valuation services
We’re also experienced in operating multi-plan administration, bringing all plans together in a single, comprehensive recordkeeping database, identifying each plan separately within the P&A recordkeeping system. And, of course, we will take care of the compliance testing and government filings.
This means one-stop access for your employees to all retirement income sources, which can be accessed through the P&A voice response system or by logging into the P&A Internet site. (We’ll also produce and mail quarterly statements for all your participants).
P&A uses a fully-integrated defined contribution recordkeeping system that allows us to exchange data smoothly with electronic linkage to all parties in the plan administration environment, including trustees, investment managers, payroll operations, plan sponsors and plan participants.
For you, it means seamless administration of your retirement plans, regardless of design and complexity. For your employees, it means access to all their retirement accounts through a single phone call or by simply logging on to the Internet.