If you currently sponsor a qualified retirement plan, it can be desirable to periodically review your plan design against contemporary options available. In our experience, sometimes this yields opportunities to take a fresh look at alternative programs. However, a new plan isn't always necessary or advisable. Sometimes plan sponsors can take advantage of new features available by amending their current plan.
Put P&A's independent expertise to work for you by engaging us to review your current plan. We'll help you determine whether it's aligned with your goals or whether you would potentially benefit by adopting new or different plan design features.
We will work with you to:
- Assess your current plan and key features
- Assess overall plan adequacy compared to employee income needs
- Review plan documents
- Review government filings
- Review compliance test results
- Review administrative procedures
- Evaluate your current administrative arrangement and associated costs
In other words, we’ll roll up our sleeves, wade through the myriad of filings and procedure documents to determine your position. We can even simulate an IRS audit of your plan to uncover any compliance issues. It’s not pretty, but it does show how serious we are about finding the best solution for your business, and for your employees.